ACTIVIES of SEVA Parishad (DKKOSP)
1. SEVA MEDICAL UNIT
FREE EYE OPERATION
FREE MEDICAL CAMP
HEALTH CHECK-UP CLINIC
SEVA MOBILE MEDICAL UNIT
‘SANKALPA’ - women hygiene awareness campaign
VACCINATION PROGRAM & PULSE POLIO
DISTRIBUTION of FREE MEDICINES & SPECTACLES & MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS
MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS SERVICES – Oxygen, Wheel Chair, Walker etc
2. SEVA SWAMI VIVEKANANDA CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
FREE EDUCATION with proper Guidance
FREE HEALTH CHECK-UP
DISTRIBUTION of STUDY MATERIALS & GARMENTS
EDUCATIONAL AWARENESS CAMPAIGN & CULTURAL TRAINING
3. SEVA RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
CONSTRUCTION OF TOILETS
WATER HARVESTING SYSTEM
DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
ADOPTION AND DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL/VILLAGE AREAS (FLEXIBLY)
4. SEVA AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
RICE & VEGETABLES CULTIVATION
INTEGRATED FARMING SYSTEM AND AWARENESS PROGRAM
5. SISTER NIBEDITA SEVA VOCATIONAL TRAINING
BEAUTICIAN & HANDCRAFT Training and FOOD PROCESSING
6. SEVA SOLAR UNIT
DISTRIBUTION OF MICRO SOLAR DOME - “Surya Jyoti”
TRAINING & AWARENESS PROGRAM
7. SEVA VIDYA MANDIR
A PRIMARY SCHOOL at South 24 pgs.
8. SEVA UNIT FOR AWARENESS CAMPAIGN & WORKSHOP
DIFFERENT ISSUES -- Social, Environment, Science & Education, Health, Child Development etc
9. SEVA MOHILA GOSTHI - (Self help group)
PHENYL, AGARBATTI, ROOM FRESHNERS, PERFUME, PICKLE, HANDCRAFT ITEMS, FOOD ITEMS
ACTIVIES of SEVA Parishad (DKKOSP)
10. “SEVA SATHI” a: - “SCHOLARSHIP” for Students
b: - “HELPING HAND” for Patients
c: - “FOOD ITEMS DISTRIBUTION” – Ration System
d: - “COLLECTION of LEFTOVER FOODS & DISTRIBUTION to POOR PEOPLE”
11. “SEVA PROJECT ULLASH” --- New & Old Garments Collection & Distribution
12. “SEVA CULTURAL UNIT” --- Presenting & organizing different types of Cultural Activities
13. “SEVA JATRA UNIT” --- (new satyanarayan opera)
14. “SEVA INTEGRATION CAMP” --- Special Camp with various activities in school & College Level
15. “SEVA SPORTS UNIT” --- Extend helping hand to organize sports activities in different areas
16. “SEVA AWARD” --- Seva Ratna Award, Seva Brati Award, Seva Sree Award, Seva Samman,
Seva Sammanana, Seva Shikkha Brati
17. “SEVA CELEBRATION UNIT” --- We are celebrating different individual occasion, & bring smiles on the faces of underprivileged section by providing necessities requirement.
18. “SEVA YOUTH GUILD” --- Created this segment to encourage the Youth Group
19. “SHARADIYA & DIPAWALI SEVA SHIROPA” (30 years) --- Puja Parikrama & Competition
20. “FEEDING the CHILDREN & OLDAGE PERSON” --- Provide a good Meal on regular basis
21. “SEVA ADOPTION PROGRAM” --- Upbringing of Needy families and children’s (Flexibly)
22. “SEVA RELIEF UNIT/FUND” --- This Fund has been created for emergency purposes
23. “SEVA FASHAL” --- From farm to home supply of AGRO products
24. “SEVA O SANSKRITI” --- little magazine & publication
25. “SEVA INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEER PROGRAM” --- For Students MAR points in Universities
26. “SEVA MISSION” --- Working on different Social Issues
27. “SEVA KALA BIKASH SAMARAHO” --- Cultural Event
28. “SWAMI VIVEKANANDA EXCELLENCE AWARD & NATIONAL CONFERENCE”
29. “DISTRICT LEVEL SEVA UTSAV” --- Organized for the Local people in different District
30. “SEVA ASHRAM” --- For Orphanage Children
31. “SEVA GOSTHI” --- Member’s Fund
32. “SEVA FITNESS CENTER” --- For Member’s Fitness activities
33. “SEVA UTSAV” -
47 years of Service to the Society,
Dakshin Kalikata Krira O Sanskriti Parishad – SEVA
42nd Seva Utsav 2021
15.01.2021 – 31.01.2021 (1st Phase)
06.02.2021 – 15.04.2021 (2nd Phase)
Venue: “Seva Parishad’s Premise”, Baishnabghata Patuli Upanagari, Garia, Kolkata – 700 084
Phone: 033 2436 0577, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.dkkosp.org
“Seva Utsav” – a wonderful & different Idea by Sri Ajoy Kumar Das (Founder).
He believes that Seva has no Caste, Creed, Religious, enemy. “Seva” means pleasure, joy and enthusiasm to person.
The main motto of our SEVA UTSAV
"FREE EYE OPERATION CAMP"
(Dwijapada Pal Smarak Chokhu Astrapocher Shibir)
Every year, we organize this Camp to render pre and post-operative medical care to poor patients
with an arrangement of their free Lodging & Fooding (during operation time) & also distribute free Spectacles
to all patients and also take care of their future ailments, if any. This year process will be started from September
2019 & we will arrange main Utsav & Eye operation on month of January & 2nd Phase with post operational
treatment started from month of February & continue upto April.
Other Major Activities during Seva Utsav:
Free Medical Camp (different subject), Voluntary Blood Donation Camp, Campaign for Eye & Body Donation,
Free Pathological Camp, Health Awareness Camp & Special discussion
All Bengal Cultural Competition
Song (Rabindra Sangeet, Nazrul Geeti) Dance (Rabindra – Nazrul – Creative), Drawing, Recitation,
Go as you Like, Bangler Nari, Quiz, Speech in Bengali, Reading, Debates, & One Act Play
Baul Mela, Kavi Sammelan, Classical Program, Yatra, Loke Sanskriti Utsav, Loksangeet Mela, Group Performances,
Dance Drama, Institutional Programme, Yoga Presentation, Regional Cultural Presentations, Workshop on Dance
Seva Ratna Award (life time achievement), Seva Brati Award (organizational), Seva Sree Award (individual),
Seva Shikkha Brati Award & Seva Sammanana
Opening Ceremony with Torch Relay, Workshop on Renewable Energy (Solar), Exhibitions, Cultural Workshop,
Prize Distribution, Seva Rally for Peace & Joy, BHOG Distribution (from Adyapeeth), Seminars cum Talk Show
about Cancer, Tobacco in Health & Diseases, HIV AIDS Prevention,Judo Karate,Mini Marathon Educational &
Scientific Seminar etc.
(On Sunday & Holiday Cultural Activities will start from 10 am – 10 pm)
During the Seva Utsav many Eminent Personalities from different fields of our society
will grace the occasion to encourage us & our activities.
Many Patients, Students, Children & Visitors will attend Utsav on regular basis.
No. of Beneficiaries
34. “SEVA DIBASH” --
Different Programmes under SEVA DIBASH
Birth Celebration of Thakur Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansha Dev
Birth Celebration of Sarada Ma
Birth Celebration of Swami Vivekananda with some social activities
Birth Celebration of Kaviguru Rabindranath Tagore & organized “KAVI PRONAM”
Birth Celebration of Kazi Nazrul Islam & organized “NAZRUL JAYANTI”
Birth Celebration of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose & organized “Yogasan”
Birth Celebration of Mahatma Gandhi
Birth Celebration of Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy,
Celebrate Doctor’s Day & organized Free Medical Camp at School Campus.
“Kalpataru Utsav” on 1st January
“Republic Day” on 26th January
“Bangla Bhasha Dibash” on 21st February & 19 May
“Holi Utsav” with Kavi Sammelan
“Bengali New Year (Poila Baishakh)” with Closing Ceremony of Seva Utsav
“No Tobacco Week” 25th – 31st May
“World Environment Day” on 5th June
“Seva Sanskritik Sandhya” at Auditorium
“Rakhi Bandhan” (in 2017 we celebrated with Cancer Patients & Doctors under Radiotherapy Dept.
of Medical College & also celebrated at Parishad)
“Independence Day” with other activities on 15th August
“Teacher’s Day” with cultural activities on 5th September
“Saraswati Puja” & “Ganesh Puja”
“Children’s Day” on 14th November
“25th December” (with distribution of Garments & Cakes)
Distribution of Garments (old & new): (approx no. of Beneficiaries – 1000)
Awareness Campaign & Workshop on different subject: 6 – 8 Camps
Sports Activities, Cultural Competitions,
Extend support & contribution to social & cultural activities of other organization.
Special Puja of “Addya Ma” on ‘Amaboshya’ (every month at evening at Parishad)
Other Welfare Activities & Services under the banner of Seva
with leadership & supervision of Sri Ajoy Kumar Das
1. Relief for the Victims of Natural Climates, like – Flood, Tsunami, Aila etc.
2. Arrange a special fund to assist poor patients, like – Cancer Patients, Heart Patients, Kidney Patients etc.
4. Proving an employment for the unemployed person.
5. Organize a Wedding Ceremony of Orphan Girls (under Govt. Home)
6. Arranged a Loan from Bank for unemployed person in different fields.
7. Arrange a Blood & Medical Treatment for Thalesemia Patients.
8. Rising a Fund & Donate (approx 3.5 lacs) for “Kargil War” & also arranged 200 Bottles Blood for the
9. Arranged a Fund (Rs. 1 lac) for Mr. Prabir Kar (Participate in Asian Championship – Heavy Weight category)
10. Financial assistance (Rs. 51,000) to Mr. Tapas Mondal (Cancer Patient) in the year 2012.
11. Arranged a Zero Balance Bank Account Opening Campaigns for Youth.
12. Provides assistance to various programmes for different activities, like – Book Fair, Kavi Sammelan, Prize
Distribution, Cultural Activities etc.
13. Extend a helping hand to various Schools, Institutions, Organizations & support their activities towards
society through different form like financial assistants, sports & educational equipments, medical support etc.